Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Email account was set up for me. I have address as. Apple…

Customer Question
Email account was set...

Email account was set up for me. I have address as***@******.***. Apple says they have no account in this name. What's up?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Is iCloud not a provider?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Mac laptop (brand new)

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

None so ar. I called you instead. I'm not really a computer person and usually ask fr help early on before I really get into trouble

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/16/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Dustin, Mac Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Mac Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.