Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Wrong apple id entered by son on my new SE iphone. Need to…

Customer Question
Wrong apple id entered...

Wrong apple id entered by son on my new SE iphone. Need to change to correct apple ID

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Trying tpday

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No idea how

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need to set up outlook email on phone to sync with pc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jamie Macko
Jamie Macko, Computer Engineer

Thank you for your question today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist.

To sign out of the current appleID and sign in with a different account:

Go to Settings > [your name] >Scroll down to the bottom and tap "Sign Out"

This will guide you through signing out and being able to sign in with your other AppleID and password.

Please let me know if you have any further questions,or need clarity.

If this helps please rate me 5 stars!

Thanks,
Jamie