Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I was just notified that my new battery is available. When I…

Customer Question
I was just notified...

I was just notified that my new battery is available. When I checked to make sure there was a back up, it said that my Iphone has never been backed up to icloud. I tried to do it manually and am still getting same message

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Windows 10 I must have a setting wrong. I am not good with tech stuff

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Through the itunes app I tried to plug it in and back it up on icloud.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Connect me to I am on a PC not mac

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Which iPhone do you have?