Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Everytime i try to get into get in to my account it says…

Customer Question
Everytime i try to...

Everytime i try to get into get in to my account it says either email or password ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Not too long ago-this always happens and my phone has not been backed up in 3 weeks because cannot buy more storage

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No where do i find it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No i dont want amacspecoalist

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know