Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am having trouble with my password can you help? I have a…

Customer Question
I am having trouble...

I am having trouble with my password ***** you help? I have a case #

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I phone and iPad not sure about operating system

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Several weeks then we had two major storms so I had to wait. We lost power

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I do have a case number

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.