Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Says I have been locked. Been so ago, I think what happened…

Customer Question
Says I have been...

Says I have been locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Been so long ago, I think what happened I was trying to factory reset a phone months ago and said password ***** wrong apparently tried to many times so they locked me out

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Tried to

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.

Never mind don’t want to pay for this help Thanks

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

I will just wait the 7 days to get it fixed

I really understand your concern, If you provide me the apple ID? So that I check and what are the reset option available.