Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have a 9301 multixpress printer. My os system is 1.11.6 in…

I have a 9301...

I have a 9301 multixpress printer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

My os system is 1.11.6 in mac How do i download the drivers?

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your printer?

Recently my Hard disk had crashed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No I want ro use it on my Laptop that has a 10.13.3

3/15/2018
Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

Kamil Anwar, Mac Support Specialist
I can't get the driver for Mac os 10.13.3 version

Please click the link below and run/open the downloaded program

https://www.fastsupport.com/500638951

I have a Samsung multipress xpress 9301 printer on Mac OS. 10 13.3on a laptop
Can I get a driver for this printer

You need to click the link i sent above and run/open the program

Please help
Please

Did you follow the link?

https://www.fastsupport.com/500638951