Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My mother somehow clicked on lost decide for her iPad and…

Customer Question
My mother somehow clicked...

My mother somehow clicked on lost decide for her iPad and now it wants an Apple ID and password ***** I have all of those saved in her notes on the ipad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

It has been several years

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No- I would have to go back to work to do that - what site do I go to for that

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

Thanks - just not sure how to get the notes which has all the passwords bypassing the activation lock
No would rather just get an answer how to get past this lock or find her user I’d and password

Sorry, that is an automated message. Looking into your issue now.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page and click "Forgot Apple ID or password." If asked to confirm your phone number, use steps for two-factor authentication instead.
  2. Enter your Apple ID. Did you forget your Apple ID?
  3. Select the option to reset your password, then choose Continue.
  4. Choose how to reset your password:

After you reset your password, you'll be asked to sign in again with your new password. You also might need to update your password ***** Settings on your devices.

Please Rate My Service if my answer was sufficient!
If you have any other questions please let me know, as I always strive for excellent service!!
Thank you!