Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I lost my I phone and don't remember my Icloud password.

Customer Question
I lost my I...

I lost my I phone and don't remember my Icloud password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Recently maybe 1-2 weeks ago I just bough a Iphone 8s

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

It won't let me it says it will send code to iphone which i lost

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Hi there and welcome

If you have forgotten your Apple ID you used, you can retrieve i via the link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/appleid#!&section=appleid

Once done, you will likely need to reset your password ***** this you can do via my link below

https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid

Use the link to reset your password ***** once done use this new password
Once done, you can use these details to sign in on your device

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.

Else let me know the results please.

please do it for me

Ok, please make the request for the additional service and I can then do this for you

I will do it thanks

You are welcome