Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad will not hold WiFi connection. It drops the

Customer Question
My iPad will not...

My iPad will not hold WiFi connection. It drops the connection

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

Not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

Less than year. Got it at att

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know whether your other devices are working fine with the same WiFi connection?