Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

To teceive the credit for my iphone which i am turning in…

Customer Question
To teceive the credit...

To teceive the credit for my iphone which i am turning in for an upgrade i need the restriction code. I don’t know it. I believe it was set up at the store. HELP

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I believe sometime in the last month. My husband died and i am not real certain of everything. But i believe it could have been last week.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No how do i do that?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
I need help ......anyone there?
I have already read the questions nothing there applies.
I do not have a Mac Computer where did that come from?
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 5 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What codes have you tried so far?

Do you have access to a computer there?

Restiction code

Is it asking for 4 or 6 digit code?

Do you have access to a computer there?

Four
I have to put money in that account and that will not be today. I am ill. I will do it tomorrow.

No problem. Can you try the iPhone passcode, last 4 numbers of your number, passcode 1234, 0000 etc

Does any of them work?

You do have the correct acct i just need to put money in the account. I can’t today i’m ill. I will in the morning. I’m sorry about that!

Secure remote is optional. No need for additional payment. Can you try the iPhone's passcode, first and last 4 numbers of your phone number, 1234, 0000 etc

Does any of them work?

No i just want the credit for the phone. My husband died in dec. i needed a new phone with longer battery. At the end of the sale i was told i needed restriction. I appreciate your assistance. One more delay mywindshield in my car to cracked almost 2 ft. That will prohibit me going to the bank until they come today which will be Sometime between now and five. Please bear with me. I cannot go to the bank until that is completed. I am so sorry for this wait. I feel like the verizon person knew i would not know the number and left itto the last.
No problem. Let me know
Do you have a computer there?