Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It has shut itself off and won’t come back on. Not sure what…

It has shut itself...

It has shut itself off and won’t come back on

Technician's Assistant: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?

Not sure what that means

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My texts are not working right either... the answers show up before my questions on the screen

3/15/2018
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me the make and model of the device with the issue?

Thank you

IPhone 6 Plus I think
Stop asking me for money!! I’ll go to the Apple store if I need to

Ok, connect it to the charger please, then hold the home and power buttons on the iPhone until you see the apple logo then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then functions.

Let me know the results please

Ok

How did you go?

It came on. I put in my password ***** it shut itself off again. It’s 85% charged
It shut itself off like this Tuesday also

Ok, and if you just press the power button, does it come on?

I got it to come on again!

Is it now staying on?

I pressed both buttons- sorry didn’t see your text about one button

That is ok, how is it now functioning?

far so good
I’m talking to you by phone. So good!

Ok, I will mark this question to remain open so If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Thank you

Thanks !!

You are welcome and please remember the rating via the stars at the top then submit

55357;���

ok, you need to do it via the stars please at the top of the screen

Richard, Apple Software Engineer