Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I deleted my inbox file in my mail by accident. Phone. Not…

Customer Question
I deleted my inbox...

I deleted my inbox file in my mail by accident.

Technician's Assistant: Are you working with a phone, tablet, or computer?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: How long ago were your files deleted?

Not long 1o minutes

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your mail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

Did you delete the inbox once in mail? What is after the @sign? gmail/aol/outlook/yahoo etc?

Or did you delete the mail icon from the iphone?

Thank you

I was in mail boxes on phone. You know Inbox , junk, etc They were all listed. I clicked on the bottom left icon as I was just exploring and I must have clicked on Inbox and then it disappeared. So I have no idea where all of those messages are and have no idea where to find it.
I am out of town so my phone is everything. Just worried those messages are gone for good on computer as well??
I have hotmail account
No worries I found it.

No, they are not gone. Especially if you just did it.

It will still be on the server. Those will stay.

To reinstall the Mail app, open the App Store app. Tap the search icon and type Mail in the search field. Locate the missing Mail app icon and tap the cloud icon next to it to download.

Additionally, you may need to go to Settings > Mail > Accounts and delete and reinstall each of your mail accounts.

Good thank you

Oh, perfect!

Please go here for a refund on this issue today.

The most important thing to us is that your issue got resolved.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Franklin