Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

When I attempt to sign in my iTunes says to contact you. My…

Customer Question
Pearl, when I attempt...

Pearl, when I attempt to sign in my iTunes says to contact you. My Apple ID has never been used.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Hang on one second I am trying to find out.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how. I can sign in but not through iTunes store

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No maam

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into the store?

Please let me know

Thank you

I can log in to my Apple ID Account, I do not remember logging in to the Apple Store. Long time.

On which device are you trying to log into the Store on?

Please let me know

Dell Laptop Windows 7 Pro

Ok.. where exactly on the computer are you trying to sign into the store?

in the iTunes application

Thanks

this is usually to do with your payment details.

Please call 1-***-***-**** and once they verify you on the phone they should then be able to release the lock on the account

Let me know please how you go

Thank you