Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I changed my ID code and can't remember it. I am disabled…

Customer Question
I changed my ID...

I changed my ID code and can't remember it. I am disabled for 5 more minutes. How do I figure it out or make a new one?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About a half hour ago. My husband tracking and seeing every

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Did it thru settings

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Being tracked

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble.

Is it your Apple id that you forgot?
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.