Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have reset password for, but it never lets me in. This has…

Customer Question
Have reset password ********@******.***...

Have reset password ********@******.***, but it never lets me in. This has been happening for a couple of days

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Ten minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No, sent to reset password ***** unsuccessf logging in on my new to me Apple Air Pad

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, a supposed expert mucked me up years ago by putting my daughter’s iCloud ID into my stuff ...***@******.***.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When you try to sign into your account, what is the exact message you receive?

Please let me know

Thank you