Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've received a message that I'm running out of space. I'm…

Customer Question
I've received a message...

I've received a message that I'm running out of space. I'm an oldie and don't know how to go about finding out what I do or if I can do. regards ***** ***** Victor Harbor. S.A.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Did you get my message? Bev Shean

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

It's only just come on. I don't know what to do. I haven't done anything. I don't understand all the names of things experts talk about as I get a bit mucked up about it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you. bev

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me on which device you are getting this message?

Please let me know

Thank you