Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

It’s shiwing my Apple ID is disabled and I have 5 updates…

It’s shiwing my Apple...

It’s shiwing my Apple ID is disabled and I have 5 updates that need to be uodated

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I honestly don’t think I have changed

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

How do I do that ?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I just need to get my Apple ID back online

3/15/2018
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

First try resetting your password ***** the online password ***** tool:

http://iforgot.apple.com

If your account remains disabled after you've done this, you need to speak to the billing department so they can investigate what's wrong with your account and re-enable it for you.

You can contact billing here:

https://getsupport.apple.com
If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).

Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast
It asked me to download the app but can’t as my Apple ID has been dusabled
pkease
please take over and fix for me please

From your computer click the following link:

https://xjvf.screenconnect.com/?Session=f0af14e6-7b94-4f76-aa85-60320b057425

Then click Join your session -->

And run (open) the program that gets downloaded Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client

Once you've done that, minimize this browser window and look for a smaller box on the desktop then click Run.

Let me know once you've done that or if you need additional steps.

It won’t let me open your oage

Are you contacting me from a Windows computer or from another device?

From my Apple I phone 8 plus

Do you have access to a computer and a phone number to be contacted on?

No computer just my phone and the number is(###) ###-####

May I have the Apple ID that's currently disabled?

Thank you, ***** ***** please

Ok, I sent you a text - can you tell me the code you receive?

485951
Are you still with me ?

Yes

I sent you a text with what it's showing up on the screen - do you have access to that info?

(Do not type it in here)

Where would I find that text ?

On your iPhone under Messages

I see that , so it wants me to verify my credit card ?

That's what it's asking for - I would recommend you go to this URL and run through the verification process yourself:

http://iforgot.apple.com

I just did, Thank You
Thank Yiu for your help

You're welcome!

Have a great night

You too!

If you have time, please leave a short review at the top of the page before you leave. And if you thought I did my best to help you there's an optional bonus box you can tick which would be greatly appreciated!

And if you need anymore assistance in future, you can request me directly using this link:

http://expertmartin.com

Thank you