Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Trying to buy cloud storage changed changed my debit. Are on…

Customer Question
Trying to buy cloud...

Trying to buy cloud storage changed changed my debit. Are on file also trying to change ringtone and it keeps popping up ID has been disabled. I spoke with someone a while back about this and was told once I got the new card and change it would be fine?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Why would Apple disable any ID of mine without letting me know? Or better yet what right does Apple have to do it without my permission?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

7 plus

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

7 plus

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Mac_Martin
Mac_Martin, Mac Enthusiast

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

First try resetting your password ***** the online password ***** tool:

http://iforgot.apple.com

If your account remains disabled after you've done this, you need to speak to the billing department so they can investigate what's wrong with your account and re-enable it for you.

You can contact billing here:

https://getsupport.apple.com
If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).