Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I'm getting a new battery tomorrow and I want to make sure I…

Customer Question
Hi, I'm getting a...

Hi, I'm getting a new battery tomorrow and I want to make sure I back up everything.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

Model MG632LL/A,11.2.6/S/NDNQPFT7CG5MG

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I just backed it up, but Im not sure if it backed up my documents , email and other

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, i hate to bother u but i would like to backup everything on my phone and don't know how to do it. i'm a senior perspn and not too hip

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 5 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me exactly how you did the backup?

Please let me know