Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I cannot activate my iPhone because I cannot remember my…

Customer Question
I cannot activate my...

I cannot activate my iPhone because I cannot remember my Apple ID. What can I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I've had the phone about four years and have never changed either the Apple ID or the password.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. I went to Activation Help. Can you please give me the URL for the online account reset tool?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No. Thanks for your help so far.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can recover your Apple ID by entering your phone number at

https://iforgot.apple.com/--------------------Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.Pete.--------------------