Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How to get shortcuts on my iPad home screen. How to get

Customer Question
How to get shortcuts...

How to get shortcuts on my iPad home screen

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

How to get shortcuts on iPad home screen

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

My iPad is new and not all shortcuts transferred

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Richard, Apple Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
Richard, Apple Software Engineer

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

You need to install the apps to get this, to do this, go to the App Store.

Locate the app you wish to install and install it.

Once done, the shortcut to the app will show up on your screen.

Let me know please how you go

Thank you