Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPhone did an update and now wants my user name and

Customer Question
Hello my iPhone did...

Hello my iPhone did an update and now wants my user name and password ***** I don't remember them. How do I re set the user name and password ***** the phone will not open for me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

A long time ago - can't remember it

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes my techie son tried but it didn't work so he requested "Account Recovery" but nothing is happening

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Need an iPhone expert who can get my phone to go back on after an update and re setting password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

You can recover your Apple username and password ***** entering your phone number at

https://iforgot.apple.com/

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------