Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

5s phone holds my life schedule and times for each event.

5s phone holds my...

5s phone holds my life schedule and times for each event. some into 2019. now nothing appears, and I assume it's all in there if I only knew which buttons to push. Ruth Runner(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Apple iPhone 5s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

This afternoon. began when I attempted to text someone where land line and cell numbers were under his name in the same spot. his cell rang and turned that off and proceeded with text. he returned call as was finishing text. so I separated the numbers under different headings. text didn't fly, so repeated.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Looked under settings but had no idea where to go

3/15/2018
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Pete, Computer Engineer
Thomas Kline

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is Thomas and I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Has your issue been resolved yet?

I am looking forward to the remote assistance
What else do you want

Is this a work e-mail that has all of your schedule or is it a personal e-mail?

Issue not with email. It is the phone calendar. The dates on which I added appointments etc with times of each event have disappeared. Most inconvenient

when you go to settings, then click on calendar, then after doing that you should see accounts at the top of the screen

click on the accounts option, then let me know what you see

I failed to answer about my email. It is personal, not work

click on the accounts option
after doing this, do you see your personal account?

.

Are you able to see your personal account?

Did not find personal account

ok last question, have you ever added this personal account to your iPhone 5s?