Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

For several years I’ve getting tweets followed by

Customer Question
For several years I’ve...

For several years I’ve getting tweets followed by notification through email. I had an update of my iPhone and iPad and now I just get the tweets and no email. How can I fix that? My phone number is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I’m in the Dominican Republic and I have a WiFi service

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

None that I know of. It worked till I did an ios update a few days ago

Technician's Assistant: Happy to help. Want a weekly JustAnswer email to help with other issues? If so, what's your email address? And if you'd still like to talk to the Email Expert, I'll connect you shortly.

Customer:***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Please connect me. Thank you in advance, Mike

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

Just to be clear, this site does have phone support, but there is an extra fee for that. I can help you here if you don't want/need phone support.

First, make sure you have twitter setup to email you with alerts:

https://help.twitter.com/en/managing-your-account/updating-email-preferences

Next, check your spam folder to see if those alerts are going to your spam folder by mistake.

That should fix your issue. If you need more help, please reply here and I'll respond.

If that fixed your issue, great! In that case, I'd greatly appreciate a positive rating. Thanks!