Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I CAN'T SIGN IN--I'VE RESET MY PASSWORD-IT NOT ACCEPTING THE…

Customer Question
I CAN'T SIGN IN--I'VE...

I CAN'T SIGN IN--I'VE RESET MY PASSWORD-IT NOT ACCEPTING THE NOW PASSWORD

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MY PC

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

MAC BOOK PRO 10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your MacBook Pro?

10.13.3

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your MacBook Pro? What have you tried so far?

I'm setting up the streamer for tv

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My my amazon log in is not excepting the temp. password???

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/15/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

It sounds like you are unable to login to your amazon account because it is not accepting your password ***** i correct?