Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My apple is fine Pearl. However, I have been billed for 4…

Customer Question
My apple is fine...

My apple is fine Pearl. However, I have been billed for 4 months, $.99 for itunes. I don't even know how to use itunes. If I inadvertantly activated something, I need to find out. It seems itunes doesn't really want to be reached. What do you suggest I do?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

I've never had itunes in my life. And that's mega years.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

I googled itunes.com/billing. They want my Apple ID to get in. I don't know it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that it would be helpful if they posted a number and or an address to reach them. Thank you Pearl!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Jon, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Jon
Jon, Mac Enthusiast

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for your question. I am reviewing it now and will reply again in a moment.

Thank U
No

First, you will need to know your apple id and password ***** once you have this information you just need to visit reportaproblem.apple.com and then sign in. Once signed in you can dispute this purchase no problem.

SO first do you have any idea on what your apple id would be as it is in the form of an email address?

Please ignore any offers for remote assist as those are automated and not sent by me personally.

If not I would just need your first and last name and a possible email you may have used for apple so I can try and find what your apple id is.

I know my email address. It’s the password ***** and I’m not certain of. Thanks for telling me about the ad.
Anita Emery

Oh ok, what is the email address and I can try and help you with that.

ok got it one moment while I check

Looks like***@******.*** is not an apple ID :( do you have any other email addresses we can try?

Sorry Jon.....1428 not 1528.

OK no problem. Let me try again :)

OK good news! I was able to send you an email to your***@******.*** account. So all you need to do is go to your***@******.*** email account and look in your inbox for an email from apple regarding to reset your password. There will be a link to click on to reset. Please let me know when you complete the reset so we can then try and fix your other issue.

I found my Apple password ***** Now what do I do to find out why I’m being billed , And how to stop it, and to get a refund for having to pay five dollars for the privilege of speaking to one of apples representatives.

Now you will just need to visit reportaproblem.apple.com and look/search for the charge you would like to dispute. Then choose the "problem" that pertains to your issue which s probably "I did not authorize this purchase". Then you will be receive a notification/email along with your credit back to your account. If you would like more information can be found here https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084

As far as the refund, I have a bad feeling that you did not know that you have come across our JustAnswer.com website which is where I am located and it is a paid service for answers. Therefore, the work I have done to help will now go unseen and I will not get credit for this answer. :( Which is ok I understand as you may not have known but at least I was still able to help.

Here is our customer service to reverse the charge for my help. Good luck and enjoy your Apple Id account :)

In order to complete your refund, please visit the following site:

http://ww2.justanswer.com/contact-us

You can also call 1(###) ###-####/p>

Thank you.

Sorry. Some of us old timers have difficulty with digital. God bless you for your goodness.

Your welcome. Thank you.