Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I have been locked out of my apple account. I have tried to…

Customer Question
I have been locked...

I have been locked out of my apple account. I have tried to reinstall it by email and security questions. I never get the email. I suspect is it is my old work email. If I try security questions it does not recognise my date of birth. Help!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I have no idea. I must have thirty different passwords for different sites and have lost track

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes. But both the email and security options do not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

My email address is***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. May I know who helped you to created this apple account for you?

I did it years ago when I was an academic at UTS

Can I have your Date of birth?

31 July 1945
You still there?

I am still checking.

I have another appointment and must leave soon. Can you email me the solution?
Please reply
Thanks Karthik but I have to go

I understand but even I tried but the date of birth is not matching and without the proper identification, it will be very hard for me to reset. In this case, You can reach Apple Account Security team over the phone at 1-***-***-**** /1-***-***-**** and please verify your account detail. They are available from 7AM to 10PM CST 7 days a week.

IMPORTANT: When you call, you’ll reach an automated system. Just say "iTunes" and then say "Account" for Account Security. Then, say "Yes" when the system asks if you would like to be transferred to an advisor again say "Yes".