Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Cannot get on the internet. Wifi won't connect. Sera; months…

Customer Question
Cannot get on the...

Cannot get on the internet. Wifi won't connect.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Sera; months ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No, Thank you!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what are devices which is not connecting to the internet?