Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

How do I access my passport? I don't find an icon for it on…

Customer Question
How do I access...

How do I access my passport? I don't find an icon for it on my desktop. It has been connected to my computer for years

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Apple 10.8

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

OS X10.9.5

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

The only thing I tried was my time machine. What would your icon look like?

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it. I filled out a very long form this AM and it disappeared and I would like to retrieve it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

How long have you had the Passport External Hard Drive?