Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I've just changed my password, but the answers to my

Customer Question
I've just changed my...

I've just changed my password, but the answers to my questions aren't being received as correct. So I can't get to iTunes.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

About 10 minutes ago.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

I think so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess Apple ID and iTunes ID are the same, right?

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can reset the security question.

Isabel9Joy

Your apple ID is normally your email address which is register with the apple. Could you provide me the apple ID?

I guess I'll need to reset my password, too.
Perhaps you can refund my $5 and end this transaction. I almost never try to get answers like this. I don't understand enough about computers to make it useful. Please respond.

Do you have an access to your email account (*****@******.***)? So that we can send you the reset link.

please refund by $5. And thank you.

We are just one step behind. If you wish to cancel this request, You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service for payment related question by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support or You can also reach them via Phone: 1-***-***-****