Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Have a new iPad Pro but can't get in but it doesn't

Customer Question
Have a new iPad...

Have a new iPad Pro but can't get in but it doesn't recognize my password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

This Is first password ***** have used

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No. If I can't get in how is that possible

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Karthik, Mac Enthusiast replied 5 months ago
Karthik
Karthik, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you provide me the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what are the reset option available.