Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am getting very upset with Apple, since I was on this

Customer Question
I am getting very...

I am getting very upset with Apple, since I was on this request about 3-4 times earlier. So I asking for my pass word so I can unlock my I-pad and I can then use as I have in the past .

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I didn't chane it I just lost trtack ofas I don't remember it as I didn't write dwn.

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No I have not as when I got my I-pad it is lock up so I can't go on and can't do anything.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No just my pass word, which I have been trying to get most of the day, so I hope I can get resolved. Leroy Krejcarek

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

This is not Apple. Do you know that?