Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't login my aol account is bigmo1950aol.com. At least 2…

Customer Question
I can't login my...

I can't login my aol account is bigmo1950aol.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

At least 2 months ago the password ***** changed not sure of ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes but I didn't have my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Help

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I got to enter ID and it didn't allow me to enter

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com