Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I gave my son and old IPhone and when he tried to active it…

Customer Question
I gave my son...

I gave my son and old IPhone and when he tried to active it disabled my Apple ID

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

IOS 11.2.6 iPhone 8 Plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Signing in with my old password ***** it continues to say applie ID disabled

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.