Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I purchased some iTunes cards and they don't seem to be able…

Customer Question
I purchased some iTunes...

I purchased some iTunes cards and they don't seem to be able to work

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update iTunes?

Today

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your iTunes?

Tried to enter # says not valid

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What does it say when you try to use them?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

It says # not valid

Check this article out and try again:

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201195