Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need to reset my hotmail password on my iPad. 3 months ago…

Customer Question
I need to reset...

I need to reset my hotmail password ***** my iPad

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

3 months ago I changed my apple ID

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Not yet but will try that

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No but thank you

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please go here: https://account.live.com/password/reset

Click I forgot my password ***** click Next.

Enter your hotmail address and the characters and click Next.

Select a recover option and fill in any required information and click Send code.

Do not close the next page that is asking for the code or the procedure will need to be repeated.

Once you've entered the code you will create a new password ***** then you'll be told your account has been recovered.

Let me know the result please.