Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My dad is in Iowa. I am in Kansas. His iPad is locked. We…

Customer Question
My dad is in...

My dad is in Iowa. I am in Kansas.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

His iPad is locked. We are having trouble putting in correct info to unlock.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What information is needed to unlock iPad?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iPad. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Is it activation locked?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.