Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Bought new iPad last summer with the plan of giving my old…

Customer Question
Bought new iPad last...

Bought new iPad last summer with the plan of giving my old one to grandson,so apparently I started to set new one up,never finished and it is locked

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

On my current-older iPad not too long ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Cannot get ipad unlocked

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

What? Thought I was talking to one

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 5 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

How can you do that when device is locked,all I get is press home to unlock but screen does not say where home is just date time and small lock at top of screen,if you can fix remotely then yes

Put correct info in several times got ipad unlocked now says not connected to Internet,using Internet to talk to you

Customer has requested a Secure Remote Assistance, but payment failed

Please contact customer service to resolve this issue. 1(###) ###-####/strong>

Got ipad on how can I recover password

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com