Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I understand there is an apple app to testthe battery on an…

Customer Question
I understand there is...

I understand there is an apple app to testthe battery on an iPhone 6S. My battery is dischargeing quickly so would like to maybe replace it

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPhone?

Sasktel

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Just started loosing stamina about 2 or 3 weeks ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

This battery has many charges on it as it is several years old

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about battery life. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Do you have an apple store near you?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Nearest apple store is 250 km away

There are mail in options. Would you rather go that route?

I guess i might as well go directly to apple store. For the amount of money I’m suppose to pay you I can buy a battery

We do not do hardware repairs. So this wasn't the place for a battery replacement either. I can help you download software to test the battery if you would like.