Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

My iPad does not stay charged, it goes from 100% to 35% in…

Customer Question
Hello. My iPad does...

Hello. My iPad does not stay charged , it goes from 100% to 35% in an hour. Sometimes it wont charge although my phone charges using the same outlet.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

IOS 11.2.6

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

A while, have not done anything, put up with it.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No very frustrating, cannot use my iPad when traveling

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about battery life. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you download apps?

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.