Mike, Mac Medic
Experience:  Over 20 years IT experience with Apple computers in publishing, marketing and design.
25267123

It's my phone....I have not tried to access my "apps" in a

Customer Question

It's my phone....I have not tried to access my "apps" in a long while and I have simply forgotten my password. How do I retrieve it?
JA: When were you last able to use your phone?
Customer: I use my phone all of the time, but I believe I have a different password ***** my Apple info.
JA: Are you able to sync to iTunes?
Customer: I've never downloaded Itunes.
JA: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I would like to have access to my "Apps"...I'm a chef and want to look into my cooking mags. Thanks
Category: Mac
Expert:  Aparna Indresh replied 8 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know if this is your Apple ID password?

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I don't KNOW my Apple password!!! That is why I am asking to retrieve it!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I cannot believe that the cost to me to "remedy" my OWN ACCOUNT went from $5 to $39...NO I DO NOT WANT YOU TO SWITH TO REMOTE ASSISTANCE!!!
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Spelling correction: "switch"!!!

Offers you see for Remote Assistance or Phone Calls are not me recommending them, it is this website. I am more than happy to accept your request for one, but you don't have to.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?