Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I need a password for apple account. I do not know. I am…

Customer Question
I need a password...

I need a password ***** apple account.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I do not know

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I am slow learner

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Mac Enthusiast

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I have your Apple ID so that i can check for the password ***** option from my side?

Do not know it
I just want to put in a password ***** get to get bankin
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com! I am Justin. I am sorry for the length of time you have been waiting. With that in mind are you still in need of assistance?

I can not open my account

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password?

I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

I put in a new password ***** they said my email was not useable

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com