Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

IPad does not load emails until turned on ,then really slow.

Customer Question
IPad does not load...

IPad does not load emails until turned on ,then really slow

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a force reboot on your device (pressing and holding the Home and Sleep/Wake buttons for 10 seconds)?

Trying

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Did not work your reply only email except yesterdays

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

First, we can reset your iPad and see if it works or not. Press and hold down the Power button and Home button at the same time until it shows the Apple logo. When you see the Apple logo, release the buttons and let it boot. Only reset if you know the passcode to unlock the screen of your device.

Note : Power button is the button you use to turn off your iPad or its screen. Home button is the round button at front bottom.

Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.

Note : This is not my final answer. I strive to provide Excellent service or 5 star service. If you feel you've received anything less or if you are not satisfied or if my solutions didn't work, please don't rate me bad or poor or ok as it will badly affect my job here. Instead of rating, please let me know by replying in here and I will stay with you and try my best to help you until you are fully satisfied or the issue is resolved.

Seems to be working. Please refund $5.00
Please reply and show refund

Please email to customer support at***@******.*** and they will refund you.

Please don't rate the answer anything to process refund.

Best Regards,