Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I just ordered a free 30 day trial for office for Mac an…

Customer Question
I just ordered a...

I just ordered a free 30 day trial for office for Mac an cannot get a product key to continue the download

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

I'm not sure; i use safari for the web

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

I bought the Mac 6 weeks ago and am now trying to download word. I don't like the limitations of page. It has been acknowledged that I purchased word but no product key.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Ashik, Mac Technician replied 4 months ago
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Did you actually pay for the Office?

What version of Office did you download?