Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

Contact file will not finish loading. MAC desktop. Most

Contact file will not...

Contact file will not finish loading

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

MAC desktop

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Mac?

Most recent IOS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Mac? What have you tried so far?

Going on at least one week. The same contact lis is available on IPAD. Have not tried anything else

3/14/2018
Ashik, Mac Technician

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Do you mean your Mac is not showing any of your contacts?

Are you sure you are using same Apple ID or iCloud ID on both computers?

Ashik, Mac Technician
MAC is not showing any contacts. I believe that ids are correct

Follow the steps below to start secure remote support session.

If you are talking to me from your Mac now, then just click this link -> https://www.fastsupport.com/236904602

If not, open www.fastsupport.com on your computer. Enter your name and enter this code --> 236904602

Follow the onscreen instructions to connect. An application named GotoAssist opener will be downloaded. Then open the GotoAssist opener file you see there and then open the GotoAssist opener application. You can also open it from Downloads. Open GotoAssist opener file. Allow permission to connect or Join session if asked.

(If you don't see the downloaded GotoAssist opener file, then click on the Finder icon on the dock, then click on Go menu and select Downloads. This will bring Downloads folder. Now you see a file named GotoAssist opener file there. Double click on it to open)

Let me know if you have any difficulty connecting to me.

Are you there? Waiting for the remote connection from your side?

Please reply here after the Mac is restarted