Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I can't remember my password. In December 2017. Was on live…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my password.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

In December 2017

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Was on live ph contact

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about passwords. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I have entered about 4 passwords that have been rejected. I think it might be in my phone under notes but I am locked out.

Ok. Have you used the Apple Password ***** Tool?

To use the Apple Password ***** Tool, click here: iforgot.apple.com