Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I keep receiving invoice from itune which I did not do but…

Customer Question
I keep receiving invoice...

I keep receiving invoice from itune which I did not do but When I try to cancel it's not working

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I don't have

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

About three times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about iTunes email. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you forward me the email to my work email account?***@******.***

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

Ok I will try to send you the email

Thanks. Let me know when it is sent.

I send it truly my other email ***@******.***
I forwarded the email I received but like I said I do not use Itune
I will try to look for the other email and send it to you
I CAN'T FIND IT

you cannot find the email?