Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

I am locked out of my IPad because I don't know my Apple ID…

Customer Question
I am locked out...

I am locked out of my IPad because I don't know my Apple ID or passcode. Can you help me please?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

I don't remember. Sorry

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Don't know how to do that

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

Just if I can get a new Apple ID and passcode

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you with your question about Apple ID. I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What are all the things you have done to try and recover your password? I only ask to make sure you are not having to overlap steps again that you have already done.

If you would like remote support please select the Secure Remote Assistance option. If you do not want remote support please ignore the prompt.

I got an Apple ID verification code 2 days ago and put that into my IPad and then they asked me for my Apple ID and a passcode and I am locked out.
It looks like you can't help me unless I do the Secure Remote Is that right?
Did you see my last question

I've tried to put a passcode in and apparently it wasn't the right one. Now how do I get there?

Do you have a computer you can plug the iPad into?