Mac

Ask Mac Questions and Get Answers from Experts ASAP

On2/7 I thought I was getting apple help, but i do not think…

Customer Question
On2/7 I thought I...

On2/7 I thought I was getting apple help, but i do not think it was apple site, I let them help me and now my computer is really bad. is there any way I could recover my computer to be like it was on 2/7

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

It is a desk top and I love it

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?

I let them i guess run something on my computer and now all I get is tabs for customize tab bars and most of the time I cannot open anything

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I cannot think of all the things it does any more

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Mac
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/14/2018
Mac Support Specialist: Justin Johnson, Mac Genius replied 4 months ago
Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson, Mac Genius

This is not Apple. Do you want to continue?